The weather conditions for our region seem to be improving after the heavy snow we have seen over the past 24 hours.
At this moment in time, I have every reason to believe that school will be open tomorrow - including Out of School Club. There does not appear to be any snow expected and we do have a clear pathway across the playground from the top gate to the school office.
Ice could be the potential problem, but we will ensure that this pathway is well gritted before school starts.
Please take care on your journeys whether by car or on foot and please do not rush. We do not want anyone taking any risks. The turning circle may not be in great condition so please be careful if dropping off.
If there are any unexpected issues that change the decision, we will of course update you as soon as possible by text and on the website, but for now we will be operating as normal.
It is our World Book Day non-uniform day tomorrow which the children will be looking forward to. We will continue with these plans, but please ensure that the children still have suitably warm clothing and appropriate footwear to accompany their outfits if they are dressing up.
Year 1 were supposed to be going on a walk around Collingham tomorrow afternoon, but this will now be postponed with a new date to be confirmed shortly.
What a week!
Thank you all for your support and understanding. It has been hugely appreciated by us all.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.