On Friday 20th
November we will be taking part in National Anti-bullying day activities and combining this with participation in the Children’s Commissioner’s "Takeover Challenge".
As part of the "Takeover Challenge" children will be able to enter into a draw to takeover various adult roles in school for part of the school day. Where the children take-over lessons, the lessons will be planned on this year’s national anti-bullying theme: ‘make a noise about bullying’. All funds raised from the draw will go to the School Council’s charity for this year, which is Save the Children, supporting child refugees.
Children will find out if they have been successful when slips are drawn in assembly on Monday 16th November.
- Headteacher Leaf assembly - 2 children
- Headteacher – 2 children
- Teachers - 4 children per year group
- Teaching assistants - 4 children per year group
- Superintendent – 6 children working in pairs
- Lunchtime supervisor – 2 children
- School office – 2 children
- School cook – 4 children working in pairs