Collingham Lady Elizabeth Hastings' Church of England Primary School was awarded a total of £16,320 in catch-up premium funding based upon school numbers of 204 children.
The school received this funding in three installments: £4080 in autumn 2020; £5440 in spring 2021; and £6800 in summer 2021.
This funding was used in the following ways:
- To support the implementation of the 'Collingham Reset and Reconnect Curriculum' for 2020/21.
- To increase the amount of quality first teaching time - with classroom support - for English and maths by extending the morning session from 12.00-12.30pm.
- To run tailored phonic interventions in Reception and Key Stage 1.
- To purchase 30 x user licences for the complete Nessy package of online resources.
- To fund subsidised blocks of tuition through the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).