This half term, we will be looking at animals including humans and living things and their habitats. The topics we will cover include:
- describe the stages of human development.
- explain how babies grow and develop.
- describe and explain the main changes that occur during puberty.
- identify the changes that take place in old age.
- Report findings from enquiries, including oral and written explanations of results in the context of the gestation period for animals.
- describe how some plants reproduce including sexual and asexual reproduction.
- describe the life cycles of different mammals.
- compare the life cycles of amphibians and insects.
- compare the life cycles of plants, mammals, amphibians, insects and birds.
Some of this learning will be supplemented by PSHE lessons, as discussed during the Parents Event in the autumn term.