The focus for Autumn 1 will be 'Online Safety'.
The areas we will be looking at are:
- Identifying people they can trust and who they can ask for help when using technology.
- Explaining how they should behave and interact with others in the online world.
- Explaining why it is very important not to over share, share things that are personal or may hurt people.
- Understanding the ways that some people can be unkind online.
- Explaining about sensible online rules.
- Practicing safe behaviours in their day to day world such as not talking to or meeting strangers and how this applies in the online world.
- Explaining what a username and password is and that they must be kept private.