This half term we will be studying Creation.
The key question will be 'Who made the world?'.
By the end of the unit, pupils are expected to:
- Retell the story of creation from Genesis 1:1–2.3 simply.
- Recognise that ‘Creation’ is the beginning of the ‘big story’ of the Bible.
- Say what the story tells Christians about God, Creation and the world.
- Give at least one example of what Christians do to say thank you to God for the Creation.
- Think, talk and ask questions about living in an amazing world.