Bonjour! We will be continuing with our fantastic KAPOW! programme of teaching.
French monster pets
The children will be:
- reviewing noun gender, article-noun agreement and adjective placement while exploring monster and body part vocabulary; identifying key facts using cognates and other language detective skills;
- writing and presenting paragraphs about a ‘Fantastic French beast’ creation.
Shopping in France
The children will:
- learn to construct high numbers in French;
- develop food-related vocabulary through games, stories and role-play;
- build on their understanding of sentence structures, questions and phrases, equipping themselves with language they could use when shopping in France.
- They will also develop their language detective skills, facing an entirely unfamiliar authentic French text.